Atomizer Dual Mode Tap Nozzle – Mist & Shower
Water Sense Atomizer – Dual mode Water saving Nozzle is a tap nozzle which Converts low pressure water flow into mist form in taps and dispense water in such a way to maximize water utilization there by saving up to 90% of water from taps.
Water Sense Atomizer - Dual mode Water saving Nozzle is a tap nozzle which Converts low pressure water flow into mist form in taps and dispense water in such a way to maximize water utilization there by saving up to 90% of water from taps.
- Mist Mode is best for vegetable wash, Hand wash, mild soiled plates washing and rinsing of Vessels. Best water mist spray nozzle for tap.
- Shower / Spray Mode is best for Filling glasses, Vessel washing and Higher water quantity applications.
Why Dual mode Tap Water saving Nozzle is best for you?
Flow of water can be controlled for various application by minimizing the degree of rotation. Even though its a two mode nozzle, Water flow can be controlled variably.
Advantage of Dual mode Water saving Nozzle for taps:
- Mist flow mode dispense only 500 ml per minute (Saves 93% compared to Normal aerator)
- Spray flow mode dispense only 4 litres per minute (Saves 50% compared to Normal aerator).
- Just a pull and push between mist and Spray mode.
- Can be retrofitted in any standard 22 mm Diameter Tap(M24/F24 threaded taps). No Tap replacement needed.
- Works both in Pressure-less Water system (Gravity fed piping system) and Pressurized water system.
- Solid construction using Stainless steel / Brass material.
- Ergonomic Design.
- Anti rust proof.
- Easy installation and maintenance - DIY - Simply unscrew existing aerator and replace with Water Sense Atomizer.
- Optimized for varieties of usage including Home Faucets, Wash basin, Kitchen, Commercial establishment, Educational Institution and Shopping malls.
- Operating Working pressure (1 bar to 6 bar). No Pressure regulator required up to 2.5 bar. Pressure regulator required above 2.5 bar.
- Extreme water saving without compromising the water usage.
When you home piping system is installed with pressure booster pumps, Pressure at tap point may be higher than 2.5 bar pressure.
Its advisable to attach pressure regulator at the back of water saver nozzle (only available in retail pack) supplied along with the package.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 5 mm|
M24 (No Adapter), F22, M18, M20, Retail Pack
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum operating water pressure required?
- It operates even without any external pressure booster pumps. Ideal Operating Pressure is 1 bar to 6 bar. No Pressure regulator required upto 2.5 bar. Pressure regulator required above 2.5 bar.
How do I measure Pressure out of my tap?
- Contact a Plumber to measure the pressure or Please install a Pressure gauge
Does it produces mist?
- Yes. Perfectly.
How do i figure out the size of the tap?
- Take a measuring scale directly under the faucet and measure diameter or Find out the size of the faucet by removing the aerator / Adapter rings and measure the diameter
Does this work with automated faucets?
- As long as the tap have a removable aerator, it works.
Will the Nozzle works in hard and salty water ?
- Our Nozzle is made up of Brass and Chrome coated to withstand any type of water. Just like any other taps or sanitary products, Scales forms after a period of time on the surface of the Nozzle. We recommend to immerse TrueMist Twister water saving Nozzle in Vinegar overnight to remove the scales, Clean and Use afterwards
Does the nozzle require periodic maintenance?
- Yes. Due to foreign particles and sediments in the water, We recommend to remove the nozzle and clean the filters periodically.
What is the warranty Period?
- 2 Year from the date of receiving the nozzle. Warranty is provided only against manufacturing defect.
Does it comes with Adapters for all kind of Taps?
- We provide adapters only for the 22 mm standard tap(F24/M24). We also have other adapters for various Tap Size.
Do I need technical assistance in installing the nozzle?
- Not really required. This product is DIY (Do It Yourself). A 22 mm spanner or a wrench is sufficient to remove the existing aerator and Install Trumist Twister. Just a 2 minute job.
can we use this nozzle with plastic taps?
- Most plastic taps do not come with a filter fitment at tap end. It cannot be fixed on such taps. If the plastic taps has the right thread size, It can be used.
is the flow adjustable?
- Certainly. You can can both mist and shower modes. Best way to satisfy your water saving purpose
Can it be installed in 28 mm tap?
- Needs an Suitable Adapter. Please send us the tap details, we can provide a suitable size adapter for you.
Can I use this product in a non-Threaded Taps?
- Sorry. Its not possible to use it in Non-Threaded taps. We are trying to find a solution for it.
Do I need regular maintenance?
- Absolutely. Maintenance is based on the quality and sediments of your tap water. We advise cleaning of filter once in 15 days.
How much water the nozzle can save?
- Based on the water pressure at Tap point, Water output will be from 8 to 12 liters per minute. Whereas our nozzle reduce the consumption by a maximum of 97%. Only 3% of water is used effectively. Our nozzle mist output can be varied from 200ml per minute to 1 liter per minute.
Factors to be considered while suggesting nozzles to customers.
- Tap location
- Tap Angle
- Faucet or Sink Size
- Pressure at Tap point.
Tags: altered nozzle for home taps, dual mode nozzle, mist nozzle for kitchen tap, mist nozzle for tap India, mist shower tap nozzle, nozzle water saver, nozzles for tap, save water, tap nozzle to save water, water save, water saver for tap, water saver nozzle, water saving nozzle amazon, water saving nozzle for tap, water saving nozzle india, Water Tap nozzle to save water